The Australian Qualifications Institute (AQI) is a registered training organisation delivering affordable, personalised, quality training and Recognition of Prior Learning to people like you.
“How do I pick a genuine training provider, focused on my education and not just selling??”
The vocational education industry is a confusing one with around 5000 thousand Registered Training Providers across Australia. Regrettably some are more concerned about sales than education. As with most industries vocational education provides the full spectrum of organisations providing good to poor service.
There is some simple research you should do before choosing a provider you can be comfortable with:
- First check the organisation is registered on Training.gov.au
- Does the CEO/President have a strong background in Education? He/she should be well qualified academically and have a background in providing education services as opposed to someone with a commercial or sales background
- Finally, and importantly when you call can you talk directly with a teacher to receive advice? – you do not want to be talking to a sales person. Be wary of any high pressure sales techniques.
If an organisation meets these three criteria you should feel comfortable with enrolment.
Formal Education at Affordable Prices
At the Australian Qualifications Institute, our online courses and specialist Recognition of Prior Learning practices (RPL) mean training can be taken where you are and when it suits you! Studying online gives you access to quality education, one on one tuition support and at a fraction of the normal price.
AQI has the RPL experts.
If you have the experience we can RPL you though the Diploma of Business, Certificates I, II and III in Business, Diploma of Business Administration, Certificate IV in Business Administration, Certificate IV in Bookkeeping and Certificate IV in Accounting.Learn more
Our most recent Testimonial for Recognition of Prior Learning
“For the last 6 years I have collected evidence and examples of my work. I knew that at some stage I would be able to convert my office-life experience into real qualifications through the recognition process.
When I started to look into how this could be achieved I felt quite deterred as the online institutes offering Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) all wanted me to pay $2000-$3000AU upfront.
With AQI from the word GO it was all about me.
I found the whole process to be completely respectful of my experience, very affordable and overwhelmingly professional with the extensive knowledge and experience of both trainers. I also felt on a personal level that my experience with AQI added greatly to my confidence in my capabilities.
I will continue to vocally recommend the Australian Qualifications Institute to my colleagues and friends.
I am one very happy customer.“
RobiView courses & prices
- Delivered in an uncomplicated, self-paced format
- Assisted by helpful, experienced teachers
- Presented in a format to meet your learning style
- Delivered with a focus on giving you Recognition of your Prior Learning (RPL)
Why study on line with the Australian Qualifications Institute?
- You will gain a nationally recognized Australian qualification
- You can enrol any time; don’t wait for the start of term. Study fits around your lifestyle
- Your qualification gives you an Australian university entrance score of over 80 and potentially university credits
- There are opportunities to recognize skills you may already have as credit for your studies
- Your teacher is highly competent, has industry experience and is there to support you personally through your study program
Access a world of materials from anywhere in the world
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
The Australian Qualifications Institute acknowledges that some individuals begin study with a wealth of experience. If you believe your experience or prior studies means you could be credited with some of the knowledge and skills covered in the qualification please let us know. If you have sufficient experience you may gain credit for whole or parts of units. This process is called ‘Recognition of Prior Learning’ – ‘RPL’. The Australian Qualifications Institute specialises in personalised RPL programs. There is no commitment to enrolling until you and your teacher have had a good conversation and are reasonably sure of the RPL pathway ahead.
Students who ‘RPL’ some or all of the qualification will have reduced fees. Our teachers will work with you to see if you meet the required nationally recognised standards and can achieve formal recognition for previous studies or experience.For more information contact us